Autohaus Group : Best Pre-Owned Used Cars, Trucks, SUV’s in St Louis, Mo Area!
Purchase your next new or pre-owned BMW from the Ultimate BMW dealership in the area, Autohaus BMW!
Thousands of our customers would agree: “It is worth the trip”.
Autohaus BMW is the Premier BMW Dealership. Family owned and in business for over 45 years.
“Our customer service and sales experience is second to none.”
- Family Owned and Operated. Personal Customer Service and Experience.
- Over 9 acres of New and Pre-Owned BMW and other make and model vehicles.
- Huge Service department with BMW Certified Master Technicians. Simply the Best rated BMW Service in 300 miles!
- Beautiful waiting area equipped with Gourmet Coffee and fresh fruit.
- Business area with Wi-fi.
- 75 Loaner vehicles available for when your vehicle is in for service.
- Parts department that stocks thousands of parts.
- Awesome Boutique for all your accessory needs.
- Staffed with factory trained, knowledgeable and caring people.
- We promise to provide you with the “Autohaus Experience”.
BMW OEM Parts – Save with a Discount!
- BMW Parts come with a 2 Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty.
- The parts are designed for your vehicle. Exact Fit, Every time – Just like when it rolled off the assembly line.
- BMW Designs parts to withstand the High Performance nature of your vehicle.
- BMW doesn’t shortcut materials or design like many aftermarket manufacturers do to advertise a “low price”
Stick with OEM for peace of mind knowing you have a Quality Part manufactured by BMW.
3015 S. Hanley Road
St Louis, Mo 63143
BMW Safety and Accident Research
We know that accidents happen. So we developed the BMW Accident Research Program to analyze real-world car crashes. This important research gives us an effective tool to design even safer vehicles, should an accident actually occur. Learn more about the safety of BMW.
Benefits of Buying A Used, Pre-Owned or Certified Vehicle from the BMW Dealer:
- Dealers have higher standards with selling quality vehicles. Many cars the dealer will not sell end up on independent used car lots.
- Dealers check used vehicles out with strict inspections. They have their Certified Master technicians inspect and repair the vehicles to make them a quality vehicle.
- If the vehicle is a Certified Pre-Owned BMW, the vehicle is gone over and everything is made sure to be as close to “like new” as possible for the customer The BMW Certified vehicle comes with a 6 year / 100,000 Mile Certified warranty*. (See details at the BMW Dealer)
- Financing – Dealers only do business with Manufacturer financing and major banks / credit unions. This gives you the best rates possible. Many independent used car dealers only handle 3rd rate financing with high interest rates.
- Paperwork – Dealers can handle all your paperwork, DMV, tags, etc. Saves you time and problems if trying to do it all yourself.
- Large Selection – Dealers have a large inventory to choose from and most times if they don’t have what your looking for, they can find it for you!
- Nice facilities – Dealers have a nice facility to do business. They also have factory trained staff, and a higher level of credentials.
- Reputation – Dealers sell quality vehicles with a higher level of customer satisfaction. They want to maintain a good reputation. Many independent used car lots are here today and gone tomorrow.
- Service and Parts Departments – Dealers have a full service repair and parts facility to maintain and repair your vehicle. Many independent used car lots do not have a service department and sublet repairs to other independent repair shops.
Your vehicle purchase is a major buying decision. Purchasing from a Dealer is the best choice for a quality, dependable New or Pre-Owned vehicle.
For some quality Pre-Owned Vehicles, Click Here: Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles
There are many reasons that getting your BMW repaired or serviced at the dealer is better then independent shops! Most times the dealer cost is the same if not more reasonable.
At the dealer you get:
- Factory Trained Master Certified Technicians.
- Complimentary Car Washes, with service appointment.
- Courtesy Cars available for major repairs.
- Thousands of parts in stock.
- Most BMW tires in stock. No waiting for tires to be ordered.
- Mechanical Repairs done by the BMW dealer come with a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty!
- Factory Diagnostic computers and factory designed tools. Diagnose your car faster, which means it costs you less. Independents do not have the tools or knowledge to do it efficiently, if at all.
- Factory Engineering technicians are available to the dealer when needed.
NOBODY knows your BMW better then the BMW Dealer. You cannot beat the warranty, and they only use OEM parts designed for your high performance BMW.